Below are the precautions we are taking to keep everyone safe and healthy in our clinic. Please read the following information carefully:
1. The waiting room will NO longer be used. When arriving, please text the practitioner to let them know you have arrived. There will also be a sign in sheet for patients who don't have cell phones. Then patients will wait in their car or outside until they are called in to the office. We request that patients do their best to not touch the door knobs. Practitioners will open and close the doors.
2. All patients will be screened with a touchless thermometer (this takes only a few seconds) for fever or ANY cold/flu symptoms at the front door before entering. Please cancel appointments if you know you have ANY symptoms. Patients with any illness will be asked to wait 2 weeks after symptoms end to come back in to the clinic. To ensure everyone's safety we have to reschedule anyone with symptoms.
3. All patients must wear a mask at all times in the office and during their treatment. No exceptions. If you forget, we will have to reschedule your appointment. Practitioners will wear N95 masks, and goggles, and observe proper hand washing/sanitizing protocols.
4. After appointments are over, patients will wait inside the treatment room until the practitioner gives them the all clear to exit. Please enter and leave in a timely manner as we are trying to decrease the chances of crossing anyone's path.
5. We will no longer accept cash or checks. Only credit/debit cards will be accepted for payment. We are now using IVY pay. This HIPAA compliant payment platform allows us to charge a pre-stored credit/debit card. When we call you to schedule, we will also text you a link that will allow you to enter your credit/debit card info. $1 will be charged to link the card and on your first visit back we will charge $1 less for your copay. After that, with your permission, we can just charge the card on file after each visit. No need to touch anything! This will help keep patients and practitioners safe while cutting down check out time. For patients who do not have a credit or debit card, please let us know and we will work out a payment arrangement for you.
6. All rooms will be disinfected with UV-C sanitizing lights and medical grade sanitizers, then sit empty to air out for 20-30 minutes between patients. Bathrooms will be disinfected with UV-C lights and/or a medical grade sanitizer between patients.
Take good care and stay safe! Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unusual times. We all look forward to seeing you in clinic again!